Eu unplayable

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Eu unplayable

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Penguin

The eu server has now become unplayable because of a jogass player, he likes kill everyone by fighting. He kills deliciously the weakest, pushing them to no longer enjoy playing, it is wasting time for many people. It’s easy to see that I say just look at the server death. He is waiting for his prey at market square. I know that pvp is ok but do not think there should be some limits. Do you think is it legitimate, correct, useful. I do not think so and many have the same opinion.
    It is not normal that a player who stock all his stuff in alts take fun to raid poor new player or rich guilds like paradox with 50 destruction alts, to raid (that I accept) but also to make disappear the stuff that does not help him, the reason I don’t know it. So moderator I beg you to act, to find a solution like make market square peaceful without pvp, or put an infamy that persists on such player, in any case there is a balancing to do. I hope you will take my words into consideration unless you steal that this server becomes a vast desert.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

going to reiterate what I said in discord – fight the power. If he’s harassing everyone, then everyone should band together and fight back. It’s really as simple as that, make friends, gain skills, win the war of “hearts and minds” and drive him back.

failing that, there’s 8 other servers, but there seems to be plenty enjoying EU regardless of this one guy killing people in a pvp-enabled game

Agathodaemon

Lvl 109 Europe
    Wolf

The EU server is a bit more difficult with the latest increase in assassins. It has been worse, and by no means is unplayable.

If you are a new player:

1) Exploit Wellington. Up to level 60 you have an advantage building and gathering resources in Wellington.
    2) Exploit PVE areas like noob village, the snake pit and wolf cave. Assassins can’t attack you here, and if you look there are places you can safely logout inside the PVE only areas.
    3) Grinding is good, but if you have a base in Wellington use it to build a training dummy and up your combat skills.
    4) Death happens, prepare for it. Carry as little as yo can to avoid losses when you die.
    5) Upgrade using myst when you can. It’s better to use it to fight than loose it in a fight
    6) Leverage high level payers until you become one. They like players that collect resources and trade with them. They may even invite you to join their tribe providing you safety and resources you wouldn’t otherwise have access to if you started your own,
    7) Learn your adversary. When are they online? What are their tactics? How do you avoid them? Want can you do to make yourself a less interesting target?

Turtle

mhm

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Eu unplayable’ is closed to new replies.