Dropped items on death

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Dropped items on death

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Goblin

I stopped playing this game for a while but for some reason decided to hop in and check what changed. And oh boy i was suprised. Not suprisingly i was killed while gone but a bunch of my items were gone from inventory. Out of 4 of my accounts, the least i lost was 4-5 items and that was okay as drop rate. But one of my accounts lost over 10 item stacks with over 100k weight in total lost if not more. So i am curious – how are the drop rates counted? And why the fk i am losing that much over a single death?????

NoobSlays

Lvl 139 SEAsia
    Wolf

The higher level you are, the more you drop.
    for example if you’re level 5-9 you barely drop anything but level 50+ makes you loose a lot.

Goblin

Then what if my lvl 75 lost barely anything, lvl 60 lost several stacks while lvl 5 lost the most?

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

its no like this. u drop more if u had more on u.

Polar Bear

yes the more stacks your carrying and the more weight your carrying results in more of a loss when killed (though which stacks in your inventory drop is random, so hopefully one of the stacks you drop isnt like 50k stone or something like that)

Malific

Lvl 60 London
    Polar Bear

to me it feels like every square in your inventory has a 10 to 15 percent chance to drop, 5 percent if you are low level like noobvile lvl.

I have died and lost only trash and kept 5 top lvl books and 5 top tier items, another time lost a book and 3 top tier items

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Dropped items on death’ is closed to new replies.