Dragon Scale Patch Discussion

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Dragon Scale Patch Discussion

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Skeleton

I just realized that, since as I get it only skill experience is penalized and not charachter experience, if this works as I understood it then after level 50 you not only reduce your actual life skill gain, but could also reduce your future lives’. This is because in your next life you will still have a charachter experience proportionally higher than your skill experience — unless the loss of experience caused by death has been tweaked too.

Penguin

o.o

Polar Bear

Character experience isn’t a thing, overall level is determined by the sum of your skill experience.

Wolf

bruh levelling in this game is slow af, i say make everything give 4x more exp and cut the exp needed to level by half

Turtle

I dont want to look like insisting, but this old age thing really takes thoughlessness out of the game. This really opens the way to minmaxing. Please let us just do stuff. Amongst my charachters there is my main for doing stuff, an alt for mining, and an alt for chopping, just not to waste experience. Let me make an example of minmaxing. Should I cook with my main? I’d say yes, but only if all that experience will be reasonably soon converted to dust, otherwise Im stuck with cooking experience. Should I farm a lot? Yes, only if it will be all converted to dust. Next thing will be builds.

Turtle

(Forgot to tell, I’m an alternative account of Rin Excel)

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

If you have new insight into an old discussion, it’s best to make a new thread instead of bumping an old one. Will close this thread for now.
    I’ll try to get the official forum rules up by next week.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘Dragon Scale Patch Discussion’ is closed to new replies.