Did anyone know the cordinate stairs on the underworld?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Did anyone know the cordinate stairs on the underworld?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mahad004

Lvl 93 SEAsia
    Penguin

I need a cordinate of stairs inside underworld. Server SE Asia. Pls feel free to share other server stairs cord.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

Due to the underworld resetting every week (I think its weekly) it’s challenging to keep tracking this in forums. There is a section in the Mystera Legacy discord channel where people can track this information, however. This link should work to get you there: http://tinyurl.com/MLdiscord

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

As I have replied this multiple times on various posts about this.

The Underworld floors reset separately not entirely every week.

If floor 150 is opened Tuesday and floor 151 is opened Wednesday
    It means 150 resets next Tuesday and 151 will be Wednesday

Opening 1-150 on Tuesday and 150-200 on Wednesday does not mean 1-200 resets all at once on Sunday which is everyone’s stupid theory.
    I wish more people understood this.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

So what you’re saying is it resets weekly 😉 but on a schedule determined by when the floor was accessed which makes sense

My actual point was muck up discord with coords, not forums. The extra insight is appreciated though. Some day when I venture lower than 40 I’ll definitely need to know that so it’s valuable info

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

Coords for holes are easy tho. On ust we always dig a hole top left or you can dig one anywhere.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Did anyone know the cordinate stairs on the underworld?’ is closed to new replies.