Death Suggestion.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Death Suggestion.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Harkum

Lvl 160 USWest
    Penguin

I would be nice if the player can auto attack or be ignored by monsters if he accidentally disconnects during lag spike or a sudden disconnection during a server reset or reboot. It has been the recent problem in USW, where we suddenly get kicked and cant log in back immediately, only to see that we’ve already died by the time we login back. I’m not sure if this happens on the other servers as well. Sorry for my english skills.

If possible I hope it allows the players who went afk for more than a minute to be safe as well.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  Harkum.
    Wolf

Lvl 146 USWest
    Wolf

Your English is better than my Tagalog, this was said very clearly I think. I like the idea of this personally, and if there was a way for it to detect disconnection properly then it would be ideal to be implemented. I think it is supposed to work like this already… so it might be a bug that needs looking into. Bring on the bug fixes. Anyway, it seems the disconnected character falls into a sort of limbo where the player cant control it and the auto sleep attack isn’t active. So if he could get the system to register it faster we could see less deaths.

As for the afk 1 minute safe thing … well idk how I feel about that. I think if you need to afk you need to find a spot to get safe or DIE! Just this ducks 2 cents

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

I agree with not protecting the AFK but think that finding a way to deal with player disconnects to save them from dying to say, a bee, because their connection dropped would be great. I’m on mobile, sometimes a plane flies over and I’m toast.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Death Suggestion.’ is closed to new replies.