Crafting Books

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Crafting Books

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

**** CRAFTING BOOKS ****

I find this ideia very interesting mainly for newbies.
    Desks could de used to craft books compared like a “smithing” system.
    For an example:

On a desk I put:
    – 100 papers
    – 20 Red Dye , 20 Blue Dye and 20 Yellow Dye
    – 5 Feathers

The conditions are:

–> Need to be equipped with a Glove (only drops in uw)
    –> This writing skill could work based on “Write” skill level and chances even on skill level 100 , aren’t 100% of success rate. (Success rate = 0,5*Writing Level)
    –> Only can write lv. 1 books, even on write lv. 100.
    –> You get random book, impossible to choose one.
    –> Myst required could be added, but lack of ideias of how much…maybe: ‘10000 / Write Level’ ?

What could it result:

-“Newbies” could have a chance to level up with spells a little to enjoy the fun of sorcery.
    – The prices of lv.1 book will be more accessible to newbies.
    – Research could really be leveled up, so with this system, the actual exp amount could be nerfed, because now, books enters as a craftable resource.
    – Lost books when read turn in “Paper *Book lv” so, if I lost a Dash 3 trying to learn it, I lose my book, learn the spell and get 30 papers in return.

vnam

Lvl 146 USEast2
    Penguin

Have any one try it ? I need a video
    ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つLET’SGO!

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

Have any one try it ? I need a video

no one has tried this because this does not exist, he’s just proposing an idea for the future.

Its a well thought out idea but it kind of turns the market on its head. Maybe something like just writing a few spells on paper (I have so much paper) would be better for use by new players, but most of us wouldn’t want to see people be able to write copies of existing books, so if there were implemented I think an entire new low level spell (super-dash to flee from pkers? ;)) might be needed

Turtle

How about instead of crafting books they can craft a single use spell scroll at low levels and a multi use spell scroll at higher lvls of “scribe” skill? that way it doesn’t kill the book market and it gives the people who can’t afford books a small chance of escape?

Alrium

Lvl 100 USTexas
    Penguin

I don’t agree or disagree about this, but I do believe it should be easier for newer players to be able to obtain books. I haven’t had the luck to get one in a chest or sk roll, only buying with gold.

Wonodie

Lvl 20 London
    Polar Bear

easier than this only if you create the acc already in lvl 100, we will not spoil what is already good …

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

If the crafting book were implemented, this could change some parameters of the game like:

**** FRAGMENTS ****
    To craft a book, there would be things like:
    – Whirlwind Vol.I
    – Whirlwind Vol.II
    – Whirlwind Vol.III
    To wirte a:
    – Whirlwind 1 = Whirlwind Vol.I + Paper + Feather + Dye
    – Whirlwind 2 = Whirlwind Vol.II + Paper + Feather + Dye
    – Whirlwind 3 = Whirlwind Vol.III + Paper + Feather + Dye

These fragments could be stackable.

**** UW Chests ****
    There are fragments of books, so the rates of a complete book to come, instead a volume, could be lower.
    So now we could have rates of a more interesting item.

**** LOSING A BOOK READING ****
    Based on “Research” level, there could be a chance to earn a “Volume” of the book lost, but never the higher Volume.
    If someone read a “Whirlwind II” and it becomes lost, so there’s a chance based on “Research Level” that the player will receive a “Whirwind Vol.II”, it means you have a chance to receive the volume of the book you are losing.
    With that there’s also a thing to really level up research more.

*** Changing ****
    With that, not only newbie and medium players could have more ways to have a spell, but also we could move the ECONOMY* of spells on the game a little bit.

*Also there’s a overflow of gold over the game, not by acquiring it, but by acumulation, cause there’s nothing really serious to spend, so, why don’t we scale GOLD on writing books?

LerazoR

Lvl 74 SEAsia
    Penguin

good idea

Agathodaemon

Lvl 68 Europe
    Wolf

+1 for the idea of crafting single use scrolls

Judicator

Lvl 121 SEAsia
    Wolf

+1 for this idea.

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

Someone stole the idea right from my head, +1 @ making 1 time use scrolls out of paper.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Crafting Books’ is closed to new replies.