Cool idea.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Cool idea.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Skeleton

How about this idea.

In the current map we Have, make a new area which connects us to the World Server.

The World Server would be just one giant Galebrook (a different name of course).

And a the tribes amongst all servers can build their bases here as well but would be competing against all tribes in the world.

Have a “Crown” or some sort of trophy placed somewhere in the world server. A player can bring it into their tribe house and must defend it.

Holding the trophy in their tribe house would give the tribes men/woman some sort of perk.

This would encourage players to get along in their home servers to become stronger I order to fight, build and defend in the world server.

Also have more chaos spawn rate in world server or a super chaos or something to add more challenge.

This would totally make this game competative and challenging and unlike any other mmorpg.

Skeleton

This would also take some stress off of the regional servers.

Eska

Lvl 85 USEast
    Wolf

Oh, what if it reset every three months? You may be on to something…

Skeleton

@eska

Not sure if it was sarcasm.

I like the seasonal server idea. I HATE leaving the character I worked hard on, only to start on a new server that resets every 3 months.

Narcissist

Lvl 59 USEast
    Goblin

I think this idea is good, maybe lock the gate or portal to world with a rq like 10 blues or level 80 needed to enter to stop spam but that would be awesome.

I’d be happy with everyone being same tribe through portal and having super chaos and challenge mode uw too.

Skeleton

A level or experience restriction would be a good idea to get to the world server.

Skeleton

What would everyone like?

Each regional server act as a tribe in the world server.

OR their tribe in their regional server is their tribe in world server?

Goblin

I think it would take forever to claim the crown back if people can just put the crown in their tribe base. Maybe make the crown can’t be dropped and anyone who has the crown can’t get in the enclosed space so they can still stay vulnerable to other players. Everyone who is in the same tribe with the player who has the crown get some sort of perks. Crown is automatically transferred to anyone who successfully kill the player who used to have the crown. Every 10 minutes and when the crown is first found, there’s a server announcement to let people know the coords where the player is right now. Also after 10 minutes after the player who has the crown logout, the crown automatically disappears from the player’s inventory and will spawn randomly in any spot of the giant Galebrook waiting for another player to find it, giving other tribe a chance to defend the crown and taste the perks.

Skeleton

Yeah

Skeleton

Bump

Skeleton

King of the hill idea is cool, but a few things would need to be added as provisos.

First that on log-off the crown / totem / icon is dropped out of inventory and the buffs lost.
    Second that it can only be passed by killing. It cannot be dropped. Being able to pick it up and drop it onto an alt or weaker player would make it too open to abuse of process based on what I understand people to want.
    Thirdly that players in possession of the item cannot use gates or doorways, lanterns or ropes, and that no walls can be built whilst they’re on screen. Which may be a bit of a strain on the server so better suggestions to stop someone making a panic room would be welcomed – perhaps a requirement to move at least x amount of steps across the axes of the map every 5 / 10 / 15 minutes would be simpler.

Or perhaps an option to charge the items / a requirement for the player to stay within a room filled with dangerous monsters until the bonuses take effect or simple to maintain them at all. Only the best can handle it. They must suffer to support their tribe.
    Having the crown return to where it came from – special dungeon, deep in the UW – if a player logs out with it, or even on player death if we’re wanting to stop intentional passing / selling of the crown, would also be another good limiter.

As for what the bonuses should be, +5% myst per kill maybe, or an experience boost – but the tribe would need to be locked down to new invitees to again stop abuse.

AsyD

Skeleton

Throw in an overpowered mob that has high destruction to ensure no ones base is ever safe either.

It would be awesone

Skeleton

I like that.

A colosseum room to maintain the relic whilst a super chaos attacks the tribe doors.

Polar Bear

Better idea new world server has buildings in it that our prebuilt (with no gates or doors) and no building in the world server would be allowed. These buildings could be rented for a large lumpsum of gold (250g+ for a week.) and will serve as a recall point for your tribe when they die. That price may seem steep at first, but it’s something your whole tribe would be pitching into.

Skeleton

Perhaps a bit much – especially as with no building you’d need to first accrue that but a good idea yes.

Maybe a need to deposit rocks and wood into plots and generate predefined houses which can be updated? Although essentially we’re now just building a new game >_<

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Cool idea.’ is closed to new replies.