Chat dont show everything

Home Forums Bug Reports Chat dont show everything

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Penguin

The chat dont show everything like u can only see a part of the text then u cant see it anymore —

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

type in a /chat command it will cause the chat to stay on your screen and scroll by instead of just showing up for a few seconds and then disappearing. If the width or text size is an issue I believe you can change that under your settings

Ahnna2

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Turtle

This is chat on pc when it is spamed: This is an image of the chat box when its not toggle and there is a convo going on in golbal This is when I toggle the chat bar: again, all I did was try to type smething, it aint even toggled yet I then toggled the chat box : I didnt scroll back, all I did was toggle the chat box I really hope yall can actually see the images, but yea, chat gets cut off alot for me. -_- I give up on the images I can email them to dev if he wants them, but yea, my chat gets cut off too, and only on pc do I have a real problem with it.

Mallard

Lvl 169 USTexas
    Polar Bear

I have had the same bug and I reported it sometime ago. It is only when using the browser chrome. All other browsers I use seem to work just fine.

To clarify, if you click the chat window to see what was said, it drops off the last several lines. From where the d-pad would go and down. I have tried many things to make it work but haven’t found a way to make it work. So I changed browsers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Chat dont show everything’ is closed to new replies.