Chaos Level Limits for New servers

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Chaos Level Limits for New servers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Wolf

There should be a limititation system for chaos level on new servers, coz killing the high level chaoses are impossible.

http://prntscr.com/gwo5eo

The screenshot shows a choas unrestictedly demolishling the walls and even towers wont work as they stop and heal.

I recommend putting chaos level to be 10 levels less then the max levelled person of the server, or the admin should kill off overpowered chaoses

Tux

Lvl 120 USEast
    Polar Bear

I don’t think removing a challenge really makes sense in a game. These npcs don’t attack unless you’re lvl 60+ or you attack them first. I’ve seen west server and on the first night it was opened some genius decided to release chaos npcs. I mean there are consequences for wanting that gold piece from those chests. At most I would say limit the max level to 100 instead of 150 for now. But not 10 levels less than the max level person on the server. That would only be lvl 50 and that’s too easy. Chaos npcs are made to challenge players.

You can always live in the market so you won’t get attacked by chaos npcs.

Tux

Lvl 120 USEast
    Polar Bear

Taking a look at the screenshot, is that damage number 222 photoshopped? The number looks weird and the damage number under it only says 22. So it looks like it’s really only doing 22 damage.

Wolf

None of us are lvl 60 yet but its attacking us.. so i got no clue as to whats happening, challenges can be accepted once players are settled in, USW server is still growing and legit anyone who dares touch the chaos gets wiped.
    Our server has new poeple coming and they dont kknow what chaos chests are.. and we got no way of controlling that.
    Yes its doing 22 damage, just overlap lol.
    Atm all i ask is to normalize the chaos system, if not for the old servers, atleast for new ones.

Tux

Lvl 120 USEast
    Polar Bear

Hmmm not sure about that.. I know that if you attacked it once, it’ll remember and holds a grudge. That’s how the AI was made. So it’ll always attack you if it sees you if you ever once attacked it. I know chaos npcs will attack bases of people that they want to attack. I think they’re suppose to go after certain items too not quite sure.

I think if you reincarnate or ever hit lvl 60, you get targeted also. Even if you’re no longer lvl 60… I could be wrong about this though. I thought I read it somewhere.

Penguin

One suggestion would be to make opening a chaos chest give a 1/3 chance of spawning a Chaos. This will limit alot of Chaos spawning but still provide a good challenge.

Tux

Lvl 120 USEast
    Polar Bear

Chaos npcs are really easy to kill at low levels. There is also a max of how many can be alive at a time. Once this limit gets reached, you won’t spawn anymore chaos npcs from opening those chests. I know there are players on West that have been killing the low level chaos npcs. So the issue really is, someone decided to open these chests when everyone first started and didn’t have time to kill the chaos npcs that spawned. You really don’t need a 1/3 chance of spawning. The only issue right now are the high level chaos npcs that nobody can kill “yet”.

Just trap the chaos npcs and keep the busy for a while. Build walls and walls around them until you get strong enough to kill it. Make towers around the walls when its trapped and it’ll eventually die. You guys can pull together as a community and take it down. Have confidence in yourselves as gamers and accept the challenge.

Goblin

I agree with Tux here.

Wolf

Problem here is our server population is low, we dont have many people around to help. secondly, towers dont work. we have tried that already. He stops damaging and heals to like 2.5k HP everytime he drops below a certain threshold.

Atm the server is an absolute slaughter for chaos. and it doesnt attack -lv60 players but it does destroy walls,irrespective of levels. Every person on the server trying to combat them gets one shot

all i ask is.. just reduce the cap on level or atleast their speed so mud traps can slow em down enough to kill em.

Goblin

Use bows to kill it, try that.

Wolf

at our level bows miss 99.9999% time.. so does spear and close range isnt an option at all

Goblin

Try upgrading your accuracy, might help. Looks like you will just have to live with them for now, and not open more chests.

Wolf

at precision VIII and its impossible to hit.. it legit trashes walls on site.. an expirienced server can take it on. but we are stilll building

Wolf

And its not one chaos.. its multiple.. like 4-5 lvl 120+ chaos at the moment and the numbers keep increasing

Wolf

http://prntscr.com/gx1jtn

level 57.. one shot by him without attacking

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Chaos Level Limits for New servers’ is closed to new replies.