Cats and other suggestions.

Home Forums General Discussion Cats and other suggestions.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Willow

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

I’m kinda disappointed that cats still haven’t been added to the game yet especially since the two new cat costumes have been released.

I also have a few suggestions:

1) we should be able to name the pets after we’ve tames them by using a command like /name pet (name).

2) possibly adding chests to the game for item storage. We would also put locks on the chests too. And to break them it’ll be the same as breaking a personal door and the health could be increases with dragon scales.

3) decoration, things like plants different styles of floor and walls, banners, different colour beds, different types of doors and fences ect just simple decorations that improve the look of your base.

4) mounts maybe a bonus with the supporter status could be getting ridable mounts that you can only get if you buy them. They could Also have an inventory. And possibly adding new animals like horses and donkeys could be added as mounts.

Smash

Lvl 115 London
    Wolf

Or how about lets not kill raiding even more and lets not add p2w mounts?

Eisburg

Lvl 5 Sudamérica
    Turtle

Mounts is so hard to put in the game balance team might not add it and if they will, i think even you dont have supporter you can get some of mounts because almost all of the players dont want to pay to win game

Eisburg

Lvl 5 Sudamérica
    Turtle

Different type of fence and door is bad for the theme of the game but the banner is good.

Willow

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

The mounts wouldn’t be pay to win, maybe if they added mounts like horses or donkeys that people could tame with a carrot and ride if they craft a saddle, I only suggested maybe buying mounts because I doubt the dev would add in something like that for free.

Also the dev did say a while ago about adding decorations personally I would love to have more options of things to build with I don’t get how it would be a bad theme for the game.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

I don’t care about mounts much, we can just level our exploration and pretend at this point

Cats, naming pets, and storage would be awesome. Colored stone walls and maybe some flowers for aesthetics would be neat but might get blinding lol

Penguin

I love all of these suggestions (especially the mounts)

Eisburg

Lvl 5 Sudamérica
    Turtle

Mounts is game changer at game Paisley is right

PabloScobar

Lvl 164 Sudamérica
    Polar Bear

yes, that would be a great idea

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cats and other suggestions.’ is closed to new replies.