Can you give an honest explanation.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Can you give an honest explanation.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    FatmanSlim

Lvl 36 London
    Wolf

The name alone in all those screenshots proves the content of your interactions with the server and it’s populace.

And stealing a pet, raiding is not. Your stupidity and arrogance is astounding. Your poor me act on this forum is pitiful at best. I cannot wait for them to read this topic… hopefully it will bring an end to you on this game a little more swiftly and everyone can move on and forget you ever existed. 😊

KingOsta

Lvl 95 London
    Polar Bear

Y’all are the only ones who repeatedly throw insults.

The poor me narcissistic act belongs solely to you and if they cant see through your act thats on them.

Seems like people who support this game with thousands of dollars would be listened to when they are telling you there’s major faults in the report system.

People who abuse the report system should recieve a ban.

KingOsta

Lvl 95 London
    Polar Bear

And the name alone? The name is IzanNolkyz you literally have a alt thats black and its name is diggern
    Don’t lie. But of course you will its what you do its in your nature.

FatmanSlim

Lvl 36 London
    Wolf

😴😪😴😪

KingOsta

Lvl 95 London
    Polar Bear

Give it up narcissist they will see through your act.

Even if I get banned and they decided to listen to you that will just be a reflection of how you manipulated everyone and a loyal supporter to this game will be lost.

DeafFlea

Lvl 293 London
    Wolf

lol… one of these days what you say will be reported to higher authorities… then you will be raided… in real life… and what will they find I wonder… doesn’t really matter… you are a moot point… these arguments are an exercise in futility…

FatmanSlim

Lvl 36 London
    Wolf

There are plenty of loyal supporters of the game that not only support it, but make the game enjoyable for others to play. You are not one of those people. The game, the developers, and most importantly, the players, including those that actually do support the game (again unlike you) will be perfectly fine without you. I wouldn’t think your pitiful “thousand dolllars” is some great achievement, nor would I think that it will be missed.

💀💀💀

On behalf of 98% of the people that have had the misfortune of being cursed with your existence on this game, Begone, and good riddance.

KingOsta

Lvl 95 London
    Polar Bear

Its easy to see what you’re attempting.

Everyone can see through your narcissism at this point thank you for exposing yourself and proving that i have indeed not said anything whatsoever to be banned from global.

KingOsta

Lvl 95 London
    Polar Bear

The report system needs a major update those who abuse it need to be banned.

FatmanSlim

Lvl 36 London
    Wolf

The only thing any one reading this is seeing is you making yourself look increasingly foolish and delusional every time you hit that submit button. And if it wasn’t for the fact that it makes me smile every time you do, I might be inclined to feel a little pity for you.

But then, I can’t forget the sick, twisted, demented, disgusting, idiotic, foul, disturbed, angry, racist, sexist, bigot that you are, and any form of pity that may sparked for you is swiftly forgotten and dies.

KingOsta

Lvl 95 London
    Polar Bear

So you admit you are a narcissist now.

Anyone who’s not a fool can see through you.

KingOsta

Lvl 95 London
    Polar Bear

Go on keep replying narcissist.

FatmanSlim

Lvl 36 London
    Wolf

Your complete lack of intelligence, creativity and maturity is staggering

DeafFlea

Lvl 293 London
    Wolf

and what this all boils down to is…

“no u”

you are the most brilliant troll ever osta… good job… give yourself a pat on the back…

FatmanSlim

Lvl 36 London
    Wolf

😂😂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Can you give an honest explanation.’ is closed to new replies.