Black Feathers suggestion

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Black Feathers suggestion

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Wolf

First of all thanks for the new forums, it is great to be able to contribute with a single login.

Now to the real point:

Black Feathers a rare drop from Bats

Use: Black feathers can be used to create black arrows, Black arrows have a poison effect that continues to work after you run from a tower and can be lethal.

WHY? a number of reasons…towers are not as effective as one would expect for the investment needed, feathers are scarce as chickens are heavily farmed and the hammer update has made their “liberation” harder without splash damage. Bats are ignored by most as useless foes, and I heard a few bats complaining to batman…he is really pissed off…

Anyway…discuss 🙂

Wolf

PS. Thanks to sephi for helping me crystalise the idea.

Goblin

I would like to add that if black feathers are used (or black fur if we want to get pedantic about bats not having feathers), and there is any alchemy skill or the like added to the game, the black feathers and white feathers can be used for dark vs black magic (poison vials vs healing pots type of thing).

Penguin

Totaly agreed ’bout uselessness of towers, likewise traps. We need better means to defend ourselves at home.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Black Feathers suggestion’ is closed to new replies.