Ban Nodo and Naruto

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Ban Nodo and Naruto

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Why are they allowed to play anyways. i can’t believe that they ruined my entire base looks i know i can re make it but what the fuck admain please ban them its the same person that keeps doin this not to just the puff tribe to to everyone with out no respones. we can’t understand them nor why do they do this

Penguin

We i know that the game is pvp but there should not be any issuse to people when they they want to start a war. they should not run away and hide its pvp its not player verus coward. please there are no other issuses besides having roam around in the game.

Wolf

While I can’t agree with the phrasing, I do agree that leaving griefers, like the person controlling the accounts nodo, naruto, and neeks whose only intention is to cause grief and not to play, nearly invincible is not in the best interest of fun game design. Right now, attacking and otherwise molesting others’ bases is far easier due to the market square mechanic, among other things, and there’s little that can be done unless you’re online constantly. Even then it’s difficult. It’s like trying to hit a fly with another fly while you’re a barn wall to them. The scales are tipped very strongly one direction.

All else aside, the player controlling these accounts has likely caused at least a few players, including at least evola, wankzzor and his friend, to leave out of frustration. While I won’t be one of them, I can understand why they left. Something to reduce the impact of griefers would be appreciated. At least until the number of active players is high enough to combat single griefers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Ban Nodo and Naruto’ is closed to new replies.