ARCHERY DUMMY

Home Forums Mystera Discussion ARCHERY DUMMY

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MISTY8677

Lvl 42 London
    Wolf

PLZ MAKE AN ARCHERY DUMMY ITS REAL HARD TO LVL IN PVP ZONES AND WITH LAG AT DIRE CAVE SO PLZ MAKE ONE WILL ME REALLY APPRECIATED

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

wow @CAPS

while a dummy you can shoot at for archery is a great idea, as a tip in the meantime I get my archery while getting my exploration, just run around wellington and shoot everything that moves as you go by

DraconicFox

Lvl 35 USEast
    Wolf

And before someone says “make an attacking dummy to level armor and shield block” just let stuff hit you. But dont let stronger monsters hit you or you might die.

Rogue1824

Lvl 87 USWest2
    Penguin

If you wanna train sb or armor, go to snake pit or find a hornet, hornet for sb, snakes for armor, but don’t fight hornets with lag, will get you killed

Demonheart

Lvl 72 USWest
    Wolf

A dummy that lets you train archery would be great.
    It could work if you got back a percentage of the arrows used depending on your archery level but, if you break the dummy you lose all the arrows used.

AngryToast

Lvl 60 USEast2
    Wolf

Isn’t the archery dummy basically afk hitting an alt or friend with a duel statue? Or am I incorrect.

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

Simple fix.allow players to target a dummy like you could a mob or player so that we can shoot them from a distance. Multiple people could train off the same dummy.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ARCHERY DUMMY’ is closed to new replies.