Any help with Theives

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Any help with Theives

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Is there anything that can be done about someone destroying your wall coming in taking all your possessions then rebuilding it. I found out it was done by ggGatol and he took everything i had of value that took two weeks to build up. I’m a new player so it’s hard to say well just get everything again. Makes me not want to keep playing if every time I get items someone can break in and take them without consequences.

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

In this unrestricted of a sandbox the consequences really are what we make them. If someone finds ggGatol’s base we can raid it in turn and get your stuff back–and if desired kill him to knock him down a few destruction levels. Until then I’d be happy to help you build a more secure vault, and you can also consider moving somewhere more populated where neighbors would be more likely to notice offending behavior.

Central Crossroads is a lot emptier than it used to be, but I’ve moved there recently and having more people around would be great if that sounds cool to you. There’s plenty of room for individual houses or whole tribe bases.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by  Seryn.

Turtle

Hi Aelyse Wilkins!!! I am the one that took your loot. Marry Men found my home and took all the loot out of it! =) There going to give you some stuff to help you out from what they took back from me.
    The Marry Men gave you Justice! If this gave you pain or anger at the game. I am not sorry. An Gray has killed me this time for no reason after they raided my home. Gary has now made matters a lot worse. If I loot ya again not saying that I will. I will not kill every one that is a sleep that I loot from case If I am to Die by Gray on sight then I may as well urn it. So be careful!
    Ever Kill I will Leave a Sign Saying Thank Gray.
    I will do this tell the Marry Men put him in Check like they did me. If I have to follow there roles then so should there own Member!

P.S Crossroads is not safe for now!

SPKrylos

Lvl 54 USEast
    Polar Bear

Sorry man, doesn’t work that way. You’re responsible for your own actions, just saying.

Turtle

This game does not have a healthy environment.

Polar Bear

There are those that will just continue to attack other players for whatever reason. Most likely because they can. Any person or group who sticks up for the little guys are deemed tyrants for helping others.

Imo, I wouldn’t say it is a bad environment.

Turtle

Fine, it at last looks like a dialog.

I cannot judge for others, only for myself. I keep dying and being robbed every day from MM, the highest level I was is 37 or 38 probably, no offence from my side towards MM or other players ever.

If you call it stick up for the little guys, fine, I cannot fully agree.

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

I think you got stuck on the wrong side of Tux’s agenda to drive any/all Russian players out of the game Koto. Possibly because of other players you were in a tribe with. I don’t like it and I’ve told him as much but I’m not sure what else to feasibly do about it and that’s the only reason I know of for him to be targeting you so vehemently.

(The reason is history of aggression by some Russian tribes and distrust of new players potentially being those players’ alts — so basically a repeat of the FL scare.)

Goblin

Bloody Tuesday: Is war Inevitable?

Worth reading Seryn, this event sparked those kind of attitudes to whole groups. Made it acceptable.

K and Lukas made like, 50 people quit. So kill first policies started being justified after I killed Lukas and demo’d his base with Sir Blacula, stopping the rampage.

Turtle

Ok, look. I am not an alt of anybody in the game. I was not even looking to team up with anybody until I got hunted by MM. Yes, after that I teamed up with an alt of Per4ik not even knowing he’s Russian by then, just to find some support in the game and get a base to protect myself from MM’s attacks. Yes, I got a message from Tux saying same “no Russians” thing, but I couldn’t even believe in an agenda like this. Seriously? Saying stuff like this out loudly? In a game? wtf?

Tonight they came back again, I died again. They aren’t even taking anything away. More funny to read those ‘new players support initiative’ thread on this board also led by Tux. Very helpful, MM.

Only thing I want from this game is to develop and go the UW, that’s my interest for now.

And that’s why I am saying it’s not a healty environment here.

Goblin

I think you got stuck on the wrong side of Tux’s agenda to drive any/all Russian players out of the game Koto.

This agenda is sick as hell. Tux is kinda a nazi now?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Any help with Theives’ is closed to new replies.