Another Great Update from a Great Dev!

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Another Great Update from a Great Dev!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Turtle

Wow! This update is amazing! 80% redu on gem costs! Now none of those evil power abusing players can overpower us since it takes 1 day to get +5 atk/def and +10 everything on my items! Thanks dev! Really great update!

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

this update is shit

tioluko

Lvl 41 USTexas
    Polar Bear

Seriously..
    I really need to know whats the reasoning/logic behind this 80% gem cost reduction AND the new areas being SAFE ZONES. (they are really nice btw gz to the mappers, buuuut… the things I stated just completely overshadows it…)

Honestly, I really need to understand, because all I see on that is a huge F*** YOU to older players.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  tioluko.
    kgbeast

Lvl 44 SEAsia
    Turtle

I’m not even an old player and I agree this update is absurd. The costume shop is just crazy and the gem reduction is even crazier

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

I can understand why the DEV needs to make this supporter update. I dont mind it, he may earn money this way to work on the game ( even if some costumes like the SK one cost 300$ to unlock + supporter to wear).

If he uses that money for more shitty updates like this one with the gem reduction though, the game will lose a lot of its playerbase.

I can already see people quitting when the altar gear merging update releases, because it will be broken.

Suffer

Lvl 355 USEast2
    Wolf

The cosmetics update is perfectly fine.. its not pay2win.. so yeah. the wolf cave not being pvp is dumb if thats the cse iv not check myself.. but if you need to go snow tops to get thee it should defo be pvp

wisepaladin

Lvl 68 USWest2
    Polar Bear

Is it me or do we have more non pvp zones then pvp zones?

tioluko

Lvl 41 USTexas
    Polar Bear

I’m perfectly ok with the costume update (tho some of them is kiiiinda over the min salary gap e.e)

But that 80% gem cost decrease and… more safe zones…
    That WILL litterally break the game.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Gems were very over priced . The 20,000 level. … Are you kidding me ? The gem reducing was a like a favor you guys who are into enchanting should be happy about that.

And sorry PKers the area is a green zone this is great ! And I’m sure many love it. Sorry they aren’t catering to the people who like being malicous and killing others everywhere LOL 😂😂😂

This gives some a safe place to grind if they lost some levels on deaths. And especially to get away from players like hunty little tioluko lmao.

TundraHunt3r

Lvl 18 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

Lol Tio is Creepy he even roping to our farm for what??
    I agree about the Wolf Cave Green Zone for Rrstoring ur Levels

Also For Older Players That Enchant TONS of items already sure they will dissapoint

Tio is PKeirs are mad of Green Zones

Malific

Lvl 60 London
    Polar Bear

the solution the gems was scale reduction making it more linear and less exponential.

10 100 250 500 100 2000 4000 for dmg 1 to 7

10 explo on hammer? who cares? when mace is 85% pen and hammer is 50% but you can use a shield with a mace? no one will use a hammer past like level 30.

if you want to balance 2 handers then swap mace pen and hammer pen. and pickaxe same pen too… and more damage… make people chose between glass cannon 2 hander builds or shield builds with less armor pen.

Malific

Lvl 60 London
    Polar Bear

and reduce ww3 range, it’s enough that it can crit a quarter of my hp without it hitting the entire screen. PvP is literally press ww hit everyone, no range control or dictation, and anyone who dares use a bow will get outraged and merked by shield mace ww3 meta.

ps. give bow pen 25%

wisepaladin

Lvl 68 USWest2
    Polar Bear

So i guess no one ever heard of people who cry in safezones like okapi and im not a pker and i kinda oppose it

Malific

Lvl 60 London
    Polar Bear

dagger 25%pen too. screw mace

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

+1 @ Malific .

Weapons do need to be rescaled because everyone leans to clubs in the end and the other weapons kind of fall to the wayside in the later levels. Hammer falls off early I agree . Maces armor pen is too high.

WW3 range is a huge issue . It def needs to be nurfed down. And I would also say that it’s cool down timer is wacky I’ve seen people bust off in scenarios 3 WW3s in rapid time. PVP often turns into who has the best whirlwind lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Another Great Update from a Great Dev!’ is closed to new replies.