Anniversary Gear Update

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Anniversary Gear Update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Levarith

Lvl 151 USTexas
    Wolf

@admin,

I don’t need any details, but I would like to know if there are any plans to introduce a new “tier” of gear that will be above the current top tier of steel. For the past two years around this time of year, iron and steel items have been introduced as the best items in the game.

I’d just like to know if that is happening again soon, I don’t need any specifics…I just want to know if we can expect an update or if steel will remain the BIS gear for the foreseeable future.

PW

Ernst20

Lvl 32 USWest
    Polar Bear

I woud like to have another tier of set of items. maybe a Mithril set of items?

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I hope so pennywise it would be great to gradually see more of that. What would you think the next tier would be ? Gold ? Unless they release a new ore. Or make a new metal out of combination of what is already there.

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

A higher tier of gear would be nice, but i think if one is added it should be a different type? Like not the base armor like light med and heavy i think it should be somehow different and exclusive to players who have helped in the beta testing so far. add some actual legendary items to the game possibly?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anniversary Gear Update’ is closed to new replies.