Accidental Carn

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Accidental Carn

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

I was in uw surrounded by a mob went to use a pot and idk how but I accidently carned my charachter. It all happened so fast. Thats ridiculous that a carn is 2 clicks away. I didnt think this was possible. I had heard of it happening to a few others. This charchter is new so its not as big of a deal but still. I didnt want to carn I didnt mean to I wasn’t even checking out the carn section I was trying to use a pot! Anyways please make it alot harder to carn your character something that important shouldnt take two clicks that you can accidentally do.

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

So after accidentally farming this morning mid fight trying to use a pot.. Happened out of no where was crazy.. I then notice I only have 14% myst bonus. I should have 15. I have tried reloading the game and its still stuck at 14. Maybe my charchter is just getting messed up today. Anyways idk if we can fix this but please look into making it harder to press carn so these accidents dont happen. Everyone might wanna check there myst bonus to.

Erected

Lvl 164 London
    Goblin

Carn is 3 clicks away, not 2.

Turtle

A good way to avoid accidental carn is to avoid clicking the carn button

Hope this helped

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

Disappointed in these comments. Nothing helpful or any suggestions to fix this problem that has happened to multiple people not just me, so instead of accusing someone of pressing the carn button on purpose i have a suggestion to fix it. Why not create a lock on carning for people intending to ascend. For example /lock carn. Just an example. This way no matter what happens in the middle of combat or due to someones phone freaking out its less likely to happen. I know it seems hard to believe these accidents happen but obviously they have to me and other players.

PabloScobar

Lvl 169 Sudamérica
    Polar Bear

would be some kind of more specific confirmation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Accidental Carn’ is closed to new replies.