A simple suggestion

Home Forums Mystera Discussion A simple suggestion

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Penguin

SO, i think there should be a thing called a “roof”. This is just a little description.
    Roof: Can be placed between two walls to hide items in bases from view to other players, however they will grow less opaque when a player enters the building with said roof. Can be stone (30 stone) or wood (20 wood)

Narcissist

Lvl 59 USEast
    Goblin

You can use Wood Planks to cover items in a similar manner, they are not craftable but you can find them in uw and dupe them at alters.

Kiritoo

Lvl 19 USWest
    Turtle

If ur lucky u can get wooden planks at chests or at uw 80 and above, some ppl sell it too

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

im getting planks on occasion with 20 quest at uw 50

Methusael

Lvl 186 London
    Wolf

You guys are missing the point. A plank requires you to place it then pick it up to see whats under it. For raiders they could simply see a base with a roof, They would then be clueless to all the contents. I think this along with coloured walls would make building go along way. But i have suggested so much to no avail. The game remains stale asf.

Methusael

Lvl 186 London
    Wolf

Also a side note. Any decent raider will spam shift on any wooden floor tile so it renders them useless unless used for a stair trap.

Axle

Lvl 339 USWest2
    Goblin

I actually don’t want roofs for bases. Maybe for shops cuz they r intended to be a bit more friendly but like if you had a roof you cant see towers either. How do you drain invisible towers you don’t even know exist and do they just shoot through the roof? For a shop it could potentially be practical since people r intended to go inside and shop but for bases where only the owner/tribe can enter its just silly imo. With the shop u could walk inside and see the towers at least but that defeats the whole point of the hide factor u want.

Hiding your items in 1 simple step. dupe wooden planks at alters.. You can have 500+ in 1 uw run and honestly i don’t think its worth it because if i see a big base with nothing inside that’s defended. I think hey those r wood floors.. hmmm this must be a really good raid. why hide whats worthless right? Makes u a bigger target

Btw i doubt dev would implement anything when ur being sarcastic abt it lol.. just sayin. Cant please everybody.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘A simple suggestion’ is closed to new replies.